The Enrollment Tour is a required part of the admissions process during which you will:
• tour our campus and learn about the history of our school
• receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• learn about our central educational policies which relate to home life
• be introduced to the community and financial commitments that are essential to the continuing operations of the school
• have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Tours are listed on our School Calendar. Each tour is open to the general public, but space is limited, so please contact our receptionist at 602-243-6909 to confirm availability. Tours for high school placements need to be scheduled individually by calling into the office. We will meet and begin each tour under the shade structure outside of the Administration Office. Much of the tour is held outside so please come prepared for the weather.
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no child care is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school.
If you have additional questions about our school or the admissions process, please email the Enrollment Director. Thank you for your interest in Desert Marigold School.