The first step towards admission is to take an Enrollment Tour during which you will:
• tour our campus and learn about the history of our school
• receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• learn about our central educational policies which relate to home life
• be introduced to the community and financial commitments that are essential to the continuing operations of the school
• have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Tours are listed on our School Calendar. Each tour is open to the general public, but space is limited, so please contact our receptionist at 602-243-6909 to confirm availability. Tours for high school placements may also be scheduled individually. We will meet and begin each tour on the patio of the Administration Office.
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no child care is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school.
Registration packets for classes are only available at the close of each Enrollment Tour. If you plan to complete and submit a registration packet after the tour, please bring
• your child(ren)’s certified birth certificate or passport
• immunization information and
• proof of residency (ie: Arizona driver’s license).
If you have additional questions about our school or the admissions process, please email the Enrollment Director. Thank you for your interest in Desert Marigold School.