Need help getting your students to school? Want to lower your carbon footprint? Have a couple extra seats in your car? Need to save on gas
expenses? Whatever your motivation for forming a carpool, we want to help.
During the first month of school, the Friday Bee will include a list of the cross streets of families seeking carpools. To get your cross streets listed or if you see a cross street near you and want to get in touch with that family, email Development Director Amy Bird at email@example.com
- The Wall family is looking to share carpool duties, they have a 1st grader, crossroads are 51st Ave and Dobbins
- Chandler and 40th in Ahwatukee
- Central Ave. and Monroe in Phoenix
- 36th St. and Baseline in Phoenix
- Elliott and 48th St. in Ahwatukee
- Baseline and 27th Ave. in Phoenix – Student needs ride most mornings.
- Family living in Peoria can do some afternoon pick up but needs help in the mornings. The student could be delivered to a carpool anywhere between Peoria and I-17 & Dunlap.
- Family at Rural and Baseline in Tempe is interested in participating in a carpool.