Town Hall Meeting Tuesday, May 7th at 7:00 p.m. in the Eurythmy room. Get an update on the long range planning process and help us set the “markers” for the next plan.
- There have been several reported cases of lice in the 7th grade with siblings in several grades. Please click here for more information on lice.
- DMS in the News - Click here to view the video.
The advance instrumental students (grades 5-8) and all HS instrumentals will have an end of the year performance.
Date: Monday May 20th, 2013 Call time: 5PM Performance Start Time: 6PM
Location: Phoenix Center for the Arts 1202 N 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Registration for the Wildflowers Summer Program is now available. Click here to view the Wildflower Summer Program Brochure. Summer registration form is now available online, click here
- There will be a Community Work Day on Friday, May 10th. If you are interested in receiving additional information or attending please sign up by clicking here. More details to follow. We hope to do some much needed work and repairs in the playgrounds.
- Animal Care is currently scheduling volunteers for the summer. If you would like to help out with the animals over the summer break click here to sign up. First time volunteers and new families encouraged and welcome!
Circus WaldorkUs Troupe Workshop and Performance
Read more about workshop by clicking here
View the Glow Performance Flyer by clicking here
Please join Circus WaldorkUs for a workshop on Sunday, May 5th for An Introduction to Circus Arts
Circus WaldorkUs Troupe Glow Performance. Sunday May 5th from 3:30 to 5:30. Cost is $5.00 per person, children 5 and under are free. Food, drink and raffle prizes
Grand Canyon University presents The Mana Quartet - May 27 – 30th
May 27 @ 7PM First Baptist Church of Phoenix
May 27 – 31 Mana Saxophone Workshop @ GCU
May 31 Workshop Recital @ 6PM First Baptist Church of Phoenix
Sponsor a portion of the Eurythmy floor - click here to read more about Eurythmy and why it is important
Upcoming Events – Save the Date
- May 4th – May Faire 8:30 – 11:30AM
- May 5th WaldorkUs Workshop and Glow Performance, read more here
- May 7th Town Hall meeting 7PM in the Eurythmy room
- May 20th Advance instrumentals performance
- May 24th Last day of school