- The inaugural graduating class of DMS is putting on a performance at the Tempe Center for the Arts on May 19th. Read the high school update below.
- Registration for the Wildflowers Summer Program is now available. Click here to view the Wildflower Summer Program Brochure. Summer registration form is now available online, click here
- Animal Care is currently scheduling volunteers for the summer. If you would like to help out with the animals over the summer break click here to sign up. First time volunteers and new families encouraged and welcome!
- Advance instrumentals performance, May 20th
High School Update
The first DMS 12th Grade Play – May 19th!
We, the twelfth grade, would like to invite the Desert Marigold community to the first ever senior play! Throughout our time at DMS we have regularly participated in theatre productions in class, and to end our whole experience at Desert Marigold we have been working diligently to present to you the result of our efforts. The play is the wonderful comedy, “The Curious Savage”, (first performed in 1950), by John Patrick. The main theme of the play is that the virtues of kindness and affection can still win the day in a world that often seems motivated by only greed and dishonesty. The play is suitable for Grade 3 and older.
As the very first graduating class, we would like to leave with and leave you with a lovely, final performance! If you’d like to join us, we would be delighted to have you at the Studio at Tempe Center for the Arts on Sunday, May 19th, 2013 for two showings either 1:30pm or 5:30pm. Donations accepted at the entrance. We hope you will support our class in our final endeavor and enjoy yourselves too!
Beat the heat and head to the islands for a circus extravaganza: Jamaican Sunset
When: Saturday, May 18, our own Circus WaldorkUs presents its annual circus performance. We also are also thrilled to welcome Steelin’ the Night Away, a local steel drum band. Music starts at 5:30 p.m.
Cost: Tickets are just $2 per person ($10 cap for families) and children 3 and under are free.
Where: From the DMS parking lot, head through the garden to the middle school field and basketball court.
Food and drinks – including tropical popsicles – will be available for sale.
We’ll see you there!
Grand Canyon University presents The Mana Quartet - May 27 – 30th
May 27 @ 7PM First Baptist Church of Phoenix
May 27 – 31 Mana Saxophone Workshop @ GCU
May 31 Workshop Recital @ 6PM First Baptist Church of Phoenix
Sponsor a portion of the Eurythmy floor - click here to read more about Eurythmy and why it is important
Upcoming Events – Save the Date
- May 20th Advance instrumentals performance
- May 24th Last day of school