Parent Council is Desert Marigold School’s parent-teacher organization. Our monthly Leadership Team meetings and our quarterly Community meetings are open to all parents and teachers. To get involved, contact us at email@example.com or attend a meeting.
The vitality of Parent Council depends on you, together we can do so much! Our success depends on a sufficient number of parents who are willing and able to contribute their energy and leadership to do this important work. Please join us!
The Parent Council supports the mission of Desert Marigold School and serves as a collective voice by facilitating communication between the governing bodies, administration, and families. The Parent Council exists to develop strong social bonds by supporting parent education, school activities, active volunteerism, celebrations and special events; thereby building a vibrant community.
Primary Responsibilities in collaboration with faculty and administration, include:
- Coordinating class parents to facilitate communication
- Coordinating volunteer efforts for school events and festivals
- Coordinating fundraising efforts to enhance our students’ educational experience and to support our community
- Creating social warmth and community
- Providing a forum where parents can express and nurture their ideas, interests and skills
Parent Council Meeting Minutes
|October 2015 - Meeting Agenda|
|September 2015 - Board Summary|
|September 2015 - Hope and Help Committee Report|
|September 2015 – Draft Meeting Minutes|
|September 2015 – Meeting Agenda|
|August 2015 – Draft Meeting Minutes|
Parent Council Documents