eScrip is a fund-raising program that allows a percentage of your purchases to be donated to the school. There are two basic ways to participate: shopping at the On-Line Mall and using credit/debit cards registered with eScrip.
Shop on-line with your favorite merchants and earn money for the school!
As easy as 1-2-3!
1) Go to the eScrip Online Mall, select Desert Marigold School and click Next
2) Click the Shop Now button
3) Select the merchant’s website and shop as usual
Here’s just a few of the merchants you can choose from:
Amazon, Nordstrom, Travelocity, Expedia, Pottery Barn, Barns&Noble, Borders, Home Depot, PETCO, PetSmart, Best Buy, Apple, HP, Dell, eBay, and many more…
A few things you should know:
- By using the Online Mall, we earn up to 16% of your purchases from over 1,000 name brand merchants.
- You shop from the same websites you know and trust and pay exactly the same price.
- The specific items you buy are not recorded in any way, just the total you spent from each merchant so you can earn contributions.
- Be sure to visit the Online Mall first whenever you shop so we can earn every time.
- If you want to track your On-Line Mall purchases, you will need to sign up for an eScrip on-line account (see below).
eScrip & eScrip Dining
Earn Even More for the School with eScrip and eScrip Dining!
Here’s How it Works:
- You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to your chosen group, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child’s behalf! Online Mall purchases (see above) will also be tracked here.
- Click here to create an eScrip on-line account and register your grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards. Here’s an example of the registration process.
- Safeway loyalty cards require annual renewal.
If you regularly shop at the participating merchants (e.g. Safeway) or dine at the participating restaurants, eScrip and eScrip Dining will definitely help earn money for the school. However you should review the list of participating merchants and restaurants before making this decision.